UNDERSTANDING DIVORCE; A WORKBOOK (Amazon audiobook)


Amazon audiobook

It was not my intention in this book to minimize the pain of divorce by any means. My own divorce was a significant loss in my life, and still is. My goal was to share with my readers what this loss has taught me; specifically, that things happen for a reason and that life knows better. Today I can say that I am the person I wanted to be: more caring, proud of myself, independent, and most of all, respectful and compassionate of myself and others. I wish I had known all this when I was young because life would have been much easier. However, I know well that these teachings are not effortless gifts, but the result of intense learning and experience. I now understand that life is a process of self-examination, and that the effort it takes to become wiser is what makes our days on this earth worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS TODAY’S MEANING OF THE WORD LONELINESS?

  Describing old age as the age of loneliness has become a common saying in the times in which we live. It is true that our last life stage ...