A GUIDE TO OVERCOME DEPRESSION - AMAZON (link below)

 




There is no doubt that the lives of all of us are filled with hardships and losses; and yet, in order to continue living, we must accept and overcome the challenges that life sends our way. Like everyone else, I too lived moments of terrible suffering since my adolescence. At that time in my life I had fallen in love with a boy who, despite his young age, already showed a tendency towards psychopathic traits. Because my parents were emotionally distant, I became extremely dependent of this teenage romance; and when my boyfriend decided to leave me, the only option I contemplated was suicide. It was then that one night, when my parents had gone to the movies, I decided to swallow eighteen aspirins. Luckily, after swallowing the last one, I felt regret and asked my aunt to call my parents. As expected, their reaction was a cataclysm, but not being very sophisticated in psychological matters, they did not even think of making an appointment with a psychologist or a psychiatrist. As time went by and I became an adult, I found myself in a similar situation; it was then that I understood that life keeps repeating itself until we finally understand what are the changes we need to make.


A GUIDE TO OVERCOME DEPRESSION: that will help you see the light at the end of the tunnel: Oppenheimer LMHC, Marina: 9798839995796: Amazon.com: Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS TODAY’S MEANING OF THE WORD LONELINESS?

  Describing old age as the age of loneliness has become a common saying in the times in which we live. It is true that our last life stage ...