Music is … A higher revelation than all Wisdom & Philosophy” ― Ludwig van Beethoven


It was by pure coincidence that one day I heard "Le vent, le cri" from Georges Lautner's Le Professionnel film score (1981), and composed by Ennio Morricone.  Although I don't usually listen to this composer’s music, the moment I got in touch with "Le vent, le cri" notes it was as if suddenly the doors of an unknown universe opened up to me. That day I remember listening to this piece over and over again, feeling transported to that place where we understand that what surrounds us is not the only reality. Those notes led me to finally understand that there are mysteries we cannot elucidate, basically because they don't belong to us.  But that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy what life has given us and share it with those around us.  It was thus that, listening to those mysterious sounds, it became clear to me that our life well-being depends purely on ourselves, and that the more careful we are the more blessed we will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS TODAY’S MEANING OF THE WORD LONELINESS?

  Describing old age as the age of loneliness has become a common saying in the times in which we live. It is true that our last life stage ...