REFLECTIONS OF SECLUSION - AMAZON

 


This book is a collection of articles I published on Linkedin as well as on this blog. These are reflections about life in general, mainly generated by the solitude that afflicted all of us during the Coronavirus pandemic. Being at home most of the time and with no social life to distract me, I took advantage of my retirement hours to remember and reflect on some of the issues that I needed to grasp more deeply; forgiveness, solitude, friendship, divorce, the meaning of life, and last but not least what awaits all of us after we pass on. All these are topics that we need to explore, comprehend and integrate into our knowledge of existence. Writing these pages helped me understand myself better, and I hope that it will help my readers achieve the same goal. All the best.

Marina Oppenheimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS TODAY’S MEANING OF THE WORD LONELINESS?

  Describing old age as the age of loneliness has become a common saying in the times in which we live. It is true that our last life stage ...